Rescue One is excited to offer drive thru vaccination clinics at a low cost for our community!
- Step 1: As cars arrive at the clinic location, volunteers direct them to a lane. Dogs must be on leashes, and cats must be in carriers—all inside their owners’ vehicle.
- Step 2: The first stop in the lane(s) is a registration table, where volunteers give you a client form for each animal.
- Step 3: Drivers proceed in there lane where they pay for the vaccines.
- Step 4: Drivers roll on to the vaccine table ( there’s one in each lane). As each car pulls up, staff members collect your forms and prep the vaccines. The veterinarian then administers the vaccines to the pets in the car (sometimes we ask the owners to have the pet exit the vehicle if needed to complete the vaccinations. Technicians and staff are on hand to assist if needed.
- Step 5: Pet owners then get their proof of vaccinations including rabies tag if selected. Then they drive away on to the rest of their day.
DAPPv (Canine Distemper-Parainfluenza-Parvovirus Vaccine,) *Must be at least 6 weeks old.
Bordetella (kennel cough vaccine)
1 year Rabies vaccine *Must be at least 12 weeks old.
1-HCPCh Feline Vaccine (chlamydia psittaci | feline calicivirus | feline panleukopenia virus | feline viral rhinotracheitis) *Must be at least 6 weeks old
THE FOLLOWING PROTOCOLS HAVE BEEN IMPLEMENTED FOR EVERYONE’S SAFETY:
1.) Pet owners and pets must remain inside their vehicles at all times.
2.) A mask covering your nose & mouth when our staff approaches your vehicle is required..
3.) All dogs must be on a leash and all cats must be in carriers in order to be vaccinated.
4.) This is a cash only event.
5.) All clipboards will be sanitized between uses.